Our immigration division specializes in all areas of business immigration where we offer personal service and cost-effective solutions for your company’s immigration needs. This ranges from preparing applications for temporary and permanent work visas to strategizing and preparing family immigration cases. We have more than a decade of proven expertise in ensuring that foreign national employees remain in legal status to work while in the U.S. and we take pride in helping our company clients navigate the confusing, complex and constantly changing immigration laws that must be followed when employing foreign nationals in the U.S. At Levin Santalone we approach each immigration case with a fresh perspective. We begin with an extensive intake interview where we learn about our client’s short and long-term goals. We then strategize about the ways to meet those goals in the timeliest and most successful manner.
Our areas of immigration expertise include:
- Overseeing the transfer of foreign nationals employed by your company abroad to the United States. (L-1 visas; E-1 and E-2 visas; L-1 blanket visas; I visas; B-1visas)
- Overseeing the hire of foreign nationals in the U.S. who may or may not be employed by your company abroad. (H-1B visas; H-1B1 visas; TN visas; E-1 and E-2 visas; E-3 visas; O-1 visas; P-1 visas; R-1 visas)
- Overseeing the training of foreign nationals in the U.S. (H-3 visas; J-1 visas; B-1 in lieu of H-3 visas)
- Providing legal representation when company clients are subject to governmental audits.
- Preparing all forms of permanent residency applications (applications for green cards) with special expertise in PERM applications, petitions for persons possessing extraordinary ability and religious worker petitions. (EB-1; EB-2; EB-3; EB-4 and EB-5 cases)
- Preparing and winning nonimmigrant and immigrant cases for domestic staff including trained nannies, butlers, household managers, private chefs and housekeepers.
- Preparing cases based on family relationships including immediate relative petitions and family preference petitions.
We look forward to talking with you and your employees about how we can best serve you and your company. Please contact us for a personal introduction about the type of services our firm provides and for an example of the personalized solutions that we can offer for all of your immigration needs.